Search This Blog

Friday 1 June 2018

The Troops are here!


Huzzah! Some pictures of the troops. I tried using my tablet this time, and I am a lot happier with the results. In the past I have been using a cell phone, and the pics were not the best. These ones still a have a ways to go, but are a vast improvement over last attempt.
What we have here is the 1st Regiment Blagovinski (1-й полк – Благовински). Although they surprisingly look like the Austrian IR. 52 Bethlen his Grace can assure you all that the resemblance is purely coincidental.
Of the two battalions that comprise the regiment, three companies, and two command stands are done. I have decided to go with a 37-figure regiment –four stands of six, two battalion command stands of six (ensign, drummer, etc.) and a mounted officer. All that is left to do is base the units, finish one last stand of six, the mounted officer, and print the flags. Not a lot of work really. Please let me know what you think.

 1st Regiment Blagovinski (1-й полк – Благовински).



























2 comments:

  1. coming long nicely - will look great when based up

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Allan. I think they will good on the table top.

    Evan.

    ReplyDelete