Search This Blog

Thursday 1 February 2018

The troops are here.


Huzzah! The RSM95 miniatures I ordered have arrived, a pleasant surprise after a long day at work, and a miserable, cold and snowy one outside. The miniatures are wonderful, and should paint up very well. I will definitely be ordering more form DPC, an excellent and thoroughly professional retailer. My package was shipped immediately after payment was processed, and arrived quickly. Thank you Rich! 

His Grace, Duke Borislav V, was most pleased as well! I’ll spend the next few days cleaning them up and priming all 36 before I decide what scheme to go with, and what size base to use. More on this next post.

1 comment:

  1. Which RSM nation of figures are you planning on using. They have a lot of good selections and I use a lot of them in my own armies.

    Jim

    ReplyDelete