Search This Blog

Tuesday 23 January 2018

More paint and other news

A mini update for now.

I was able to resurrect two more pots of GW paint today, the Fiery Orange and  the Blood Red. This is really good news, as I am not happy with the reds that I have, and was was wondering what I would use for my Blagovian troops' trousers. Now to see if I can get the Bolt Gun Metal, Terracotta and Goblin Green up and going. I have to try and see whether I can bring back any of the Ral Partha's as well. They were some  of the best acrylics that I have ever used, vibrant and nicely opaque and they  really popped when applied over a light base. Their metallics, on the other hand, were not so good.

My RSM95 Hungarians are on route to Blagovia. They were shipped yesterday, so hopefully I'll get them by this weekend, or early next week.

No comments:

Post a Comment