Search This Blog

Monday 23 July 2018

Quick Update

Work has been busy of late, so very little painting has been done thus far. The few hours that I have been able to to go to the painting bench have been very productive. I have almost finished my last company of Leutonian musketeers, and Nabburg Grenadiers. Only a couple of hours to get them done. I have also primed, and painted the faces and hands, and outlined my 6 companies of Nabburg Fusiliers. Still not sure what colours I will use for them, but they will be the next ones I start when I finish the Leutonians.  What I like to do is use the Vallejo Grey Primer and as a base coat, and then use some GW Nuln Oil to give the miniatures a quick  wash. This has the benefit of a providing some nice shadows, and wonderfully delineating the various accouterments that the miniatures have.
 



No comments:

Post a Comment