Search This Blog

Wednesday 25 July 2018

Nabburg Uniforms


In keeping with the Nabburg theme of late I have decided to post some uniform plates. The Nabburgers use Prussian style uniforms, with the national colour being orange. The uniform templates are, of course, from Not By Appointment, re-coloured with MS Paint. I will soon post some of the painted units from these regiments and battalions that I gave completed thus far.


GR.1_Nabburg Grenadiers

IR1 Nabburg

FB1 Fusilier Battalion 1, Pfreimd

1st Bttl_Jäger zu Fuß Deindorf 

HR. Koblitz (OrangeHussars)

1 comment:

  1. I missed these back in 2018, I'm afraid. Good to see some of the templates in action! Very colourful. Sorry your health has not been good in recent years; hope you have recovered from your falls now and have chance to do some more hobby work.

    Cheers,

    David
    https://nba-sywtemplates.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete