Search This Blog

Friday 5 July 2019

6mm?

Lately I have been doing some cleaning up at Festung Borislav, and today I discovered a bunch Bacchus 6mm Russian SYW troops. My idea, when I initially purchased them, had been to build up an army of Russians, but the lack of local opponents caused that idea to fall by the wayside some years ago. Also, my disinterest in painting and creating an actual historical pushed them even further back on to the shelf of shame.
However, looking at the unpainted horde this morning gave me a wonderful idea. There are more than enough troops, including cavalry and artillery to make two, or three, wonderfully sized Imagi-Nation armies. I think I might prime some up and see what I can do with them. It sure would make playing a quick large-sized battle a lot easier...

No comments:

Post a Comment